2.1.1 FLOORS – Power floated concrete floor slab to Engineer’s details.
– Floor loading designed for 4KN/m²;
2.1.2 WALLS – 115mm Fair-face brickwork finished with brick seal;
2.1.3 COLUMNS – Off-shutter category 2 chamfered reinforced concrete columns rubbed smooth
2.1.4 WINDOWS – Powder coated aluminium or pressed steel window / door frames generally with safety
glass to comply with SANS 10400
2.1.5 AIR-CONDITIONING – Air-conditioning to SANS 10400 Standards by Purchaser. Purchaser to install
conduit drains into sewer gulley and not into storm water drainage system.
2.1.6 FIRE PROTECTION INSTALLATION – 30m fire hose reels to comply with SANS 10400
– Fire extinguishers to comply with SANS 10400
– Fire signage to comply with SANS 10400
2.1.7 DOORS – 2032 x 813mm flush panel 1 hour fire rated door in painted frames with butt hinges
– Dove pattern door handles
– Suitable door stop
– 2 lever locksets to internal doors, fire latches to fire escape doors and 4 lever locksets to exterior doors
2.1.8 BALUSTRADES – Painted or galvanised Wecroloc.
2.2 FIRST FLOOR
2.2.1 FLOORS – Power floated reinforced concrete floor slab to Engineer’s detail with floor loading designed
2.2.2 WALLS – 115mm brick wall finished with 1 coat plaster, 2 coats interior PVA to Architect’s colour
schedule where applicable.
– Plastered cills extending to glazing with arrised edges to accept paint finish as per wall (Note: the
purchaser will be required to use internal drywall partition above reinforced concrete slab levels due to
slab loading restrictions.)
2.2.3 GLAZING – Powder coated aluminium or pressed steel window / door frames generally with safety glass
to comply with SANS 10400
2.2.4 BALUSTRADE – Mezzanine level, stairs, etc. to be provided with a 1m high painted or galvanised
2.3 TEA STATION
2.3.1 JOINERY – Melamine carcass base unit with post formed formica worktop and arris edged melamine
doors with 165mm natural anodized aluminium ‘D’ handles. Provisional sum to be included for Ground
floor only. Where applicable, a first fix only will be provided for a future kitchen to the first floor office.
2.3.2 SINK – 1200mm single bowl and drainer stainless steel sink to kitchen top
2.4.1 FLOORS – Selected non-slip Ceramic floor tiles – Prime cost R80.00/m² excluding VAT
2.4.2 WALLS – Selected 200 x 200mm gloss ‘Johnson’ or similar Ceramic wall tiles to 1500mm AFFL to
selected wet areas only, 1 coat plaster and 2 coats interior quality enamel paint to other high traffic
2.4.3 CEILINGS – Rubbed down smooth painted concrete soffit.
2.4.4 DOORS – 2032 x 813mm Hollow core flush panel doors in painted frame with 2 lever locksets
– 1800 x 813mm Hollow core flush panel doors in painted frame to wc cubicle
– Dove pattern door handles or WC indicator bolts
– Suitable door stop
2.4.5 SANITARY FITTINGS
– WC – Standard pan WC suite
– Urinal – Standard ceramic bowl with external flush value
– WHB – Wash basin and chrome plated bottle trap
– Taps – Standard pillar taps – chrome plated nova pattern (cold WC only)
– All Sanware to be White or similar or approved by architect.
– All Sanware to SANS 10400 occupancy schedule of requirements.
– All accessories including soap dispensers, hand dryers, rubbish bins, toilet paper holders, etc. by
2.4.6 ACCESSORIES – Units include a provision for an office fit-out consisting of power skirting, suspended
office lighting and carpets, etc. A credit will be given to those purchasers who opt not to have the office